Expires: April 8, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
Explainer Videos are an insanely fantastic way to quickly get customers using your business in an entertaining way. Unfortunately, it can easily cost $10,000 for even one of the more basic videos if you go through an agency. So why not do it yourself, instead? With this video course, il trading online funziona, you'll get the lowdown on everything from scripting to storyboarding to even marketing. Through more than 100 video lectures, you'll get a good grip on 6 Adobe products to make creating 3D Explainer videos a snap!
- With an info-packed course, you'll learn how to completely make a professional 3D Explainer video for your business.
- Learn every skill necessary to put together your own 3D Explainer Video from scriptwriting to shooting a video to hiring an illustrator and marketing your work.
- Digest information at your own pace as you watch 111 lectures spread out over 11.5 hours!
- Master 6 Adobe Programs (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Flash, Audition, Premiere) with a 30 day free trial for each.
- Using Photoshop CC, you'll get trained in the art of creating storyboards.
- Get trained in animation and visual effects using After Effects CC.
- Edit artwork and prepare for animation with Illustrator CC.
- Flash CC training will teach you how to customize Flash animation.
- Discover how to master voiceovers using Audition CC.
- Put it all together by editing and producing the final 3D animation for your project with Premiere CC training.
- This course is great for beginners and is targeted at anyone with a keen interest in animation and visual effects.
- This course features free artwork to practice on and 12 interactive projects to help you throughout your learning.
- In the near future, the course will offer advanced access to more than 1,000 Customizable Explainer Video Templates!
- Your course load is broken up over 8 sections with tons of detailed lectures per section:
- Section 1: Starter Foundation Course
- Section 2: Scriptwriting
- Section 3: Storyboarding
- Section 4: Illustration
- Section 5: Animation
- Section 6: Voiceover
- Section 7: Sound Effects
- Section 8: Editing
About the Instructor:
David Hawkins, an Animation and Visual Effects Artist, began working in animation back in 1995. Nowadays he spends his time consulting with business owners to help their companies grab audience attention, and also teaches animation marketing online to students.
"You aren't just going to learn here how to shoot the video, how to use the software, how to animate 3D figures. No. You'll learn all that plus how to write a script, how to market your video (and your business), and how to hire an illustrator. This is truly a comprehensive course. The instructor breaks everything down in small, easy-to-understand steps so as not to overwhelm you." - Sally Apokedak
"The videos are full of useful info and short (which is always a great thing). Big Thumbs Up!!!" - Zoe Martin
"I have completed more than 60 percent of this course and found it very helpful in learning many of the concepts. David is engaging, easy to understand and a pleasure to listen too. He takes his time to explain the concepts and techniques, while setting just the right pace for learning." - Bernard Devlin
Normally this brilliant course sells for $195, but for a limited time only, you can get access to the full Create a Brilliant 3D Explainer Video for Your Business Course for only $19! That's a ginormous savings of 90% off!
Click the BUY NOW button to start creating 3D Explainer Videos today!Deal terms:
- After completing your purchase, you will receive a coupon code to register at the Udemy website, to gain access to this course.
- These are streaming videos, which require an Internet connection. They cannot be downloaded and watched offline.
- You will need either a Mac or Windows PC with Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Flash, Audition and Premiere. You can download 30 day free trial vesions of all of these applications if you do not have them already.
- 3D My Business Training makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.