il trading online funziona
Python for Data Analysis is concerned with the nuts and bolts of manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching data in Python. It is also a practical, modern introduction to scientific computing in Python, tailored for data-intensive applications. This is a book about the parts of the Python language and libraries you’ll need to effectively solve a broad set of data analysis problems. This book is not an exposition on analytical methods using Python as the implementation language.
Written by Wes McKinney, the main author of the pandas library, this hands-on book is packed with practical cases studies. It’s ideal for analysts new to Python and for Python programmers new to scientific computing.
- Use the IPython interactive shell as your primary development environment
- Learn basic and advanced NumPy (Numerical Python) features
- Get started with data analysis tools in the pandas library
- Use high-performance tools to load, clean, transform, merge, and reshape data
- Create scatter plots and static or interactive visualizations with matplotlib
- Apply the pandas groupby facility to slice, dice, and summarize datasets
- Measure data by points in time, whether it’s specific instances, fixed periods, or intervals
- Learn how to solve problems in web analytics, social sciences, finance, and economics, through detailed examples
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 19.99
I’ll tell you one thing: Inky’s a major geek when it comes to mythology. Give the blob a couple of books with gods, legendary creatures, dragons & so on and he’ll be as happy and excited as a kid with a puppy.
But when it comes to the design world – it gets pretty disappointing. Inky hasn’t seen a decent drawn Ctulhu or God in ages.
Wanting to change that, we’ve partnered with guys from Designious and brought you a huge collection stuffed with mythical creatures, monsters, ...
Keep on reading: www x forex com
opzioni binarie facili
You will gain an intermediate knowledge of CSS after reading this book. Instead of wandering through loads of theory, we will understand CSS more practically so that we can design a webpage using CSS. We have used Notepad for the examples in this book. Alternatively, you can also use Notepad++ or any advanced editor. All that you need to do is copy the code and paste it into Notepad. Upon execution, you will get the output as depicted in the screenshots. Screenshots are provided for each sample code.
Coding gets better with practice. The examples in this book are compatible with almost every browser. Instead of using the verbatim code, you can modify the code and see the change in the output, thereby understanding the subtle nuances of CSS. By the end of the book, with practice, you can achieve better things and get more acquainted with CSS.
This latest update includes Saxon 188.8.131.52, DataDirect XQuery 5.0.0.0774, Apache FOP 1.1 integration, major performance enhancements through support for Oracle Java 1.8, and more.
InfoTech, a leading software house and system solutions company, has delivered its Web-based Media Management System (MMS) to D2H Partners.
opzioni binarie investimento minimo
Need help finding the right HTML5 element or attribute for your web page or application? HTML5 Pocket Reference is the classic reference that web designers and developers have been keeping close at hand for more than thirteen years.
This fifth edition has been updated to reflect the current state of HTML5, including the HTML5 Candidate Recommendation, the emerging HTML5.1 Working Draft, and the living WHATWG standard. Features include:
- An alphabetical listing of every element and attribute in HTML5, HTML5.1, and the WHATWG living standard
- Descriptions, markup examples, content categories, content models, and start- and end-tag requirements for every element
- At-a-glance notes indicating the differences between the HTML5 specifications and HTML 4.01
- Useful charts of special characters
- An overview of HTML5 APIs
If you’re an experienced web designer or developer who needs a quick resource for working with established web standards, this handy book is indispensable.
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 6.87
The enterprise messaging system DeskAlerts has today announced the addition of significant new functionality.
DeVincent will offer three presentations designed for Accounts Payable professionals.
Industry-leading full-service Internet marketing company with offices in Texas and California amongst the prominent at WordPress-oriented conference in Austin.