autoopnizioni binarie com
With PHP for the World Wide Web, Fourth Edition: Visual QuickStart Guide, readers can start from the beginning to get a tour of the programming language, or look up specific tasks to learn just what they need to know. This task-based visual reference guide uses step-by-step instructions and plenty of screenshots to teach beginning and intermediate users this popular open-source scripting language. Leading technology author Larry Ullman guides readers through the latest developments including use and awareness of HTML5 with PHP. Other addressed changes include removal of outdated functions and more efficient ways to tackle common needs.
Both beginning users, who want a thorough introduction to the technology, and more intermediate users, who are looking for a convenient reference, will find what they need here–in straightforward language and through readily accessible examples.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 23.21
demo trading binario
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 31.75
best trading strategy on tradingview
So it’s a great first book in web programming if you’re just starting out:
- It shows you how to get an Apache web server environment set up, so you can test the apps on your computer
- It gives you a quick-start course that shows you how to develop, test, and debug PHP applications that get data from a MySQL database…in just 6 chapters
Then, whether you’re a beginning or experienced web developer, the rest of the book gives you a full set of professional PHP and MySQL skills:
- The 9-chapter section on PHP teaches you how to build web applications using all the skills that make for a smooth user experience…like how to handle forms, strings, dates, arrays, cookies, sessions, and exceptions
- The 5-chapter section on MySQL teaches you all the standard features you need to know for working with databases…like how to design and create a database and how to use SQL and PHP to work with database data
- The 4-chapter section on advanced skills teaches you how to handle professional requirements, like ensuring security, generating email, processing images, and working with code from other web sites (like YouTube videos)…and it culminates with a Guitar Shop web site that shows how everything in the book ties together
Regardless of what you’re learning next, each chapter covers skills from the simple to the complex. So you can go deeper and deeper to gain a sophisticated set of web and database skills, at your own pace.
So don’t wait! Get your copy right away. I think you’ll be delighted at how quickly you’ll be creating your own database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL.
List Price: $ 54.50
Price: $ 32.62
HTML5 is more than a markup language—it’s a dozen independent web standards all rolled into one. Until now, all it’s been missing is a manual. With this thorough, jargon-free guide, you’ll learn how to build web apps that include video tools, dynamic drawings, geolocation, offline web apps, drag-and-drop, and many other features. HTML5 is the future of the Web, and with this book you’ll reach it quickly.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Structure web pages in a new way. Learn how HTML5 helps make web design tools and search engines work smarter.
- Add audio and video without plugins. Build playback pages that work in every browser.
- Draw with Canvas. Create shapes, pictures, text, and animation—and make them interactive.
- Go a long way with style. Use CSS3 and HTML5 to jazz up your pages and adapt them for mobile devices.
- Build web apps with rich desktop features. Let users work with your app offline, and process user-selected files in the browser.
- Create location-aware apps. Write geolocation applications directly in the browser.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 19.95
opzioni binarie investimento minimo
Expert book-and-video package gives you complete training on Creative Suite 6 Design Premium!
The next best thing to having your own private instructor guiding you through Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Premium at your own pace is this terrific book-and-video training tool from the expert instructors at AGI. More than 25 self-paced lessons teach you the basics of page layout, vector graphics, photo editing, document management, web design, animation, file management, and much more. Each step-by-step lesson is accompanied by exercises and video tutorials to make the concepts and techniques crystal clear.
You’ll find instruction for the complete suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Adobe Bridge, and Device Central.
- Features full-color, step-by-step instructions that make even the most complicated tasks easy to understand, while the video training enhances the content covered in the book
- Combines an 800+- page full-color instructional book along with lesson files and video training from Adobe Certified Experts
- Covers each component of the complete Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Premium package, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Adobe Bridge, and Device Central
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Premium Digital Classroom is an effective way to master all the powerful tools in Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Premium at your own pace.
Note: The DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file. These materials are available for download upon purchase.
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 31.87
trading on line migliori piattaforme forex o doppio binario
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-515—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Program a new application; add and configure server controls
- Manage data input, user state, and security
- Implement data source controls and data-bound controls
- Use AJAX-enabled forms and scripts
- Create and consume XML Web services and WFC services
- Design for accessibility, globalization, and mobility
- Debug, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot applications
Then, assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The practice test materials are available as a download along with your ebook version of the kit, and will be located in your account. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 29.66
come capire le inversione di una candela in iq option
- ISBN13: 9780596527334
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
CSS: The Definitive Guide, 3rd Edition, provides you with a comprehensive guide to CSS implementation, along with a thorough review of all aspects of CSS 2.1. Updated to cover Internet Explorer 7, Microsoft’s vastly improved browser, this new edition includes content on positioning, lists and generated content, table layout, user interface, paged media, and more.
Simply put, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a way to separate a document’s structure from its presentation. The benefits of this can be quite profound: CSS allows a much richer document appearance than HTML and also saves time–you can create or change the appearance of an entire document in just one place; and its compact file size makes web pages load quickly.
Author Eric Meyer tackles the subject with passion, exploring in detail each individual CSS property and how it interacts with other properties. You’ll not only learn how to avoid common mistakes in interpretation, you also will benefit from the depth and breadth of his experience and his clear and honest style. This is the complete sourcebook on CSS.
The 3rd edition contains:
- Updates to reflect changes in the latest draft version of CSS 2.1
- Browser notes updated to reflect changes between IE6 and IE7
- Advanced selectors supported in IE7 and other major browsers included
- A new round of technical edits by a fresh set of editors
- Clarifications and corrected errata, including updated URLs of referenced online resources
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 20.93
trading binario con 10 euro
Ajax is no longer an experimental approach to website development, but the key to building browser-based applications that form the cornerstone of Web 2.0. Head First Ajax gives you an up-to-date perspective that lets you see exactly what you can do — and has been done — with Ajax. With it, you get a highly practical, in-depth, and mature view of what is now a mature development approach.
Head First Ajax covers:
- Making Ajax requests with XMLHTTPREQUEST objects
- The asynchronous application model
- The Document Object Model (DOM)
- Controlling the browser with the Browser Object Model
- XHTML Forms
- POST Requests
- XML Syntax and the XML DOM tree
- XML Requests & Responses
- JSON — an alternative to XML
- Ajax architecture & patterns
- The Prototype Library
The book also discusses the server-side implications of building Ajax applications, and uses a “black box” approach to server-side components.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 15.00
si può guadagnare con opzioni binarie
CSS3 is the technology behind most of the eye-catching visuals on the Web today, but the official documentation can be dry and hard to follow. Luckily, The Book of CSS3 distills the heady technical language of the CSS3 specification into plain English, so you can get started on your next project right away.
With real-world examples and a focus on results, The Book of CSS3 shows you how to transform ordinary text into stunning, richly detailed web pages fit for any browser. You’ll master the latest cutting-edge CSS features, like multi-column layouts, borders and box effects, and new color and opacity settings. You’ll also learn how to:
- Stylize text with fully customizable outlines, drop shadows, and other effects
- Create, position, and resize unlimited background images on the fly
- Spice up static web pages with event-driven transitions and animations
- Apply 2D and 3D transformations to text and images
- Use linear and radial gradients to create smooth color transitions
- Tailor a website’s appearance to smartphones and other devices
From the simplest blog layout to the most feature-rich web portal, The Book of CSS3 puts the whole wide world of web design at your fingertips. The future of web design is now—what will you create with it?
5 Reasons to Start Using CSS3 from the Author
- Device-responsive pages
The big growth area of web browsing is on smartphone and tablet devices such as Android, iPhone and iPad. New media features and page layout modules in CSS3 let you make pages which respond to the capabilities of the device that’s viewing them, automatically optimizing your content for multiple screen sizes and giving your visitors a tailored experience.
- Eye candy!
- A better reading experience
The web was made for reading text, but for years we’ve had to use a handful of fonts in a very conservative way. CSS3 brings the power to use any font you wish, to decorate the text with drop shadows and outlining, plus new ways of laying out the text such as in multiple columns, like a newspaper or magazine.
- Easier to maintain
Using CSS2.1 usually means adding images (and extra markup) to your documents in order to achieve what should be simple effects. Something as basic as adding rounded corners to an element can mean using up to four extra empty elements to accommodate the graphics required to fake the appearance. CSS3 was created to address just these problems, so you can add rounded corners, drop shadows, gradient backgrounds and much more without writing unnecessary markup or creating multiple image files — meaning a lot less work to make and maintain your documents.
- Cleaner code
The greatly expanded range of selectors in CSS3 means you can add special formatting to links depending on their destination, loop through long tables and lists, even select form elements depending on their current state — all without having to clutter your code with surplus class attributes.
List Price: $ 34.95
Price: $ 19.78