Expires: September 23, 2013, 11:59 pm EST
10 seconds. Yep, that's all the time you have to grab your audience's attention before you lose them for good.
Photos and catchy headlines are certainly great "grabs" for your users. But then what? If your site's confusing or you take too long to explain things, say goodbye to your audience.
So what's a Website Owner to do? Simple. Create an entertaining animated video to explain and promote your business. With predictions revealing that 90% of web traffic will be video by 2014, it seems a no-brainer to get yourself an explainer video. Especially when you consider that just one "How To" type of video for online products can boost website sales by 60% compared to products without clear video presentations.
Have we convinced you yet? Good, except you're probably worrying about price. Not a problem. Your buddies at Mighty Deals always have your back! And with this deal you'll not only get an Animated Explainer Video for your Business created by Video Chef, but you'll get it at a fraction of the regular price.
- 2D Animation Video
This deal is for the the top-of-the-line Explainer Video offered by Video Chef. The 2D animation tells a complete, full-color story. Picture your favorite cartoon characters telling your viewers all about your latest project or website.
- Professional Animated Explainer Video
With just some initial input from you about what you want to get across in your video, Video Chef's professional team will get to work creating a script, storyboards, images, etc. You'll have complete control of the entire creative process, with up to 4 revision rounds, so chime in with your thoughts, comments and suggestions, until you're happy with the finished product.
- Detailed Project Blueprints
Video Chef makes the entire collaboration as straight-forward as possible by creating a detailed process to walk you through the creation of your video, no matter which video type you choose. That includes an initial mockup, timeline and project specifications.
- Up to 1 Full Minute of Video
Your explainer video can be whatever length you'd like up to a full minute. Go for a super short 10-second burst, or explain things out as best you can in a 60-second span.
- Start with a Storyboard
After you discuss your main requirements for your video, the Video Chef team will dive right in. That includes a full script written by the editorial department, as well as all of the colors, backgrounds and imagery put together by the design team.
- Your Choice of Professional Voiceovers
You'll have your pick of voices and accents when it comes to breathing audio life into your animated video. Some of the high-quality voiceover styles you can choose from include:
- Authentic Old Time Radio Voice Over
- Morgan Freeman style Voice Over
- Natural sounding voice over
- Cool, confident, intense, and approachable Voice Over
- Radio, TV Quality Audio Voice Over
- Deep male voice over
- Neutral American Male Voice Over
- North American Adult Male Voice Over
- Neutral Latin American Spanish Voice Over
- Australian Male Voice Over
- British Accent Voice Over
- Add Background Music for a Richer Experience
Background music really helps fill out a movie or video, to give it more authenticity. Work with Video Chef for the perfect sound to round out your production.
- Post-Production Editing
No need to worry about all those behind-the-scenes pieces that need to be performed on a video before it's ready for prime time. All that post-production editing is handled by Video Chef to ensure your animated explainer video is as polished as it can be.
- 4 Rounds of Revisions
Along the way you can ask Video Chef for some major or minor changes to your explainer video. This Mighty Deal enables you to 4 full rounds of revisions to get your production as perfect as possible!
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If some reason you're not happy with the end result, despite all your suggestions and changes, you can request a 100% money back guarantee. Chef Video wants you to be proud of your explainer video, so if you're unhappy, they want to make things right for you.
There's no better way to show you what Video Chef can do for your business, than to simply show you what Video Chef has done for other businesses. Here's a look at a few of the animated explainer videos they've previously created:
"Video Chef completed many projects with me and each one was done in a quick and proficient manner. He was very helpful and communication was great. I highly recommend."
"Video Chef performed extremely well throughout the project. He really deserves 5 star for his outstanding performance. Will surely recommend him to others. He provided UNLIMITED REVISIONS FOR FREE."
"Video Chef created a wonderful Infographic for us! We continue to work with him on other projects. He is skilled and available a lot of the time and easy to work with."
We don't really need to explain how much of a deal you're getting on these high-quality explainer videos from Video Chef, do we? The 2D Animation Video normally sells for $599, but with this deal, you can get it now for just $297!
Creating multi-media projects is an expensive undertaking. Take advantage of this fantastic, limited-time only offer and save over 50% off the regular price!
Note: Only a limited quantity is available. This deal may terminate early, once the maximum quantity has been reached.
Click the BUY now button and start letting your website do all the explaining!Deal terms:
- After completing your purchase, you will receive a coupon code and will be directed to complete the Video Chef Questionnaire with details about your video.
- You will receive one 2D animated explainer video, of 1 minute in length.
- Includes custom animation, engaging story script, voice over, music and sound effects.
- 4 revisions are included.
- Video Chef will provide you with an initial 20 second mock-up before producing the final video. The money back guarantee only applies up to and including this stage, should you decide that this is not right for you.
- Your video will be delivered within 7-14 days.
- You will receive the final video in your preferred format.