Expires: February 3, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
Building custom CMS tools for clients can be a real hassle. It's not so much the building part, it's the explaining. While highly customizable options like WordPress can seem real intuitive to a developer, it's that massive flexibility that can end up being a bit of a sensory overload for some users.
To reduce confusion and increase user-friendliness, the fine folks over at Cozmos Labs have put together a powerful application to help you reduce confusion. The il trading online funziona lets programmers easily make use of 3 custom content type tools in 1: fields, post type and taxonomy. You'll be able to increase flexibility on your end, while you focus results for your clients. Easily put together various websites without having to reinvent the wheel every time. Clients will be able to quickly and easily add their content, and best of all, your custom UI will look and feel just like it's part of WordPress.
WordPress Creation Kit Highlights:
- Simply WordPress for Your Clients
With the WordPress Creation Kit, you can remove the confusion from WordPress. Streamline the available fields to only let your clients see the bare minimum that's necessary for them to add and edit content.
- 3 Powerful Content Tools in 1
With WCK, you'll have the functionality of 3 awesome tools for content types, all wrapped up in 1 easy-to-use kit. You'll be able to take advantage of a custom fields creator, custom post type creator, and custom taxonomy creator all at once!
- Easy to Update Complex Pages
For complex pages like "Meet Our Team" or "Customer Testimonials," you can create custom fields for every content area. And since all WCK metaboxes are in fact repeater fields, you can easily build sites where various pages have similar content but different amounts of each. With these specific custom fields attached to your custom pages, clients can update them all with ease.
- Highly Customizable Field Types
The WCK supports a huge range of custom fields to choose from when you're building out metaboxes for a specific client. You can pick from 10 different field types including: WYSIWYG Editor, Upload Field, Date, User, Country, Text Input, Textarea, Drop-Down Select, Checkboxes, and Radio Buttons.
- Swift Templates (PRO version only)
With the PRO version, you can build your front-end templates directly from the WordPress admin UI, without writing any PHP code.
- Front-End Posting and Editing (PRO version only)
Interacting with your users is extremely important for many website owners. That's where various forms for commenting, rating and leaving testimonials comes in. But it's never easy with WordPress' basic setup. The PRO version of WCK, however, handles things for you to make front-end posting a breeze. You'll even get some impressive options with it:
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Anonymous posting and admin approval
- Simple integration with shortcodes
- Front-end dashboard
- Login/Logout/Register widget
- Taxonomies and custom fields for the front-end form
- Options Page Creator
Go ahead and build a new options section for your clients where they can make simple-yet-important changes to their site like uploading a logo or changing the footer text. These types of page creators are perfect for: Theme Settings, Mini plugins that require an UI, Advertising zones, or small content pieces that don't necessarily need a full Custom Post Type.
The WordPress Creation Kit Pro normally sells for $49 for the Hobbyist version, but for a limited time only, you can get this incredibly helpful developer's tool for only $24! OR get the full featured PRO Version for unlimited websites for just $57 instead of the regular price of $139 - That's almost 60% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your preferred version and start building better and more intuitive sites for your clients!Deal terms:
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase. You will also receive a coupon code to register at the Cozmos Labs website to obtain your serial number, updates and support.
- This is a WordPress plugin.
- The Hobbyist version is for one website only. The PRO version may be used on unlimited websites.
- Your serial number will provide you one year of updates and support from the date of purchase. You will be able to renew your license for another year at a substantially discounted rate. If you choose not to renew your license, WCK will continue to work for you, but you will miss out on future enhancements and premium support.