NOW ON: Logo Nest eBook Bundle - only $5!
Expires: September 5, 2015, 11:59 pm EST
Whether you have a creative block, need some new inspiration or are just curious about logos, this Mighty Deal will scratch that artistic itch! Get your hands on a trio of Logo Nest eBooks, chock full of gorgeously unique logo designs. You'll also get a slew of fabulous logo-based articles covering everything from personal branding to case studies.
- Get 3 resource-packed eBooks full of logo examples and articles designed to keep your creative juices flowing.
- Each book primarily features some of the best logo designs submitted and carefully selected over the year.
- Learn how other designers fine tune their craft through example after example.
- Break out of your creative artist's block by looking at dozens upon dozens of fantastic, original logo creations.
- Take these eBooks with you on the go, as you can read them on any device that supports PDF viewing.
Read helpful articles from professionals on various logo topics such as:
Logo Nest 01 Articles:
- The power of a good logo – Leighton Hubbell
- Globalogozation – Alen Pavlovic
- The logo is dead, long live the brand mark – David Ansett
- No!Spec – Kevin Huges
- The role of sketching in the creative process – Steve Zelle
- Is a logo worth thousand words – Gareth Hardy
- Marrying metaphor and symbol – Tim Lapetino
- Mikos – Case Study – Thomas Bossee
- Ethnique – Case Study – Roger Oddone
- Redwave Systems – Case Study – Jacob Cass
Logo Nest 02 Articles:
- Strategy before design – Richard Baird
- Logostration – Alen Pavlovic
- Creating your own ‘type’ of logo – Jeff Fisher
- The keyword is identity: The paradoxical use of trends – Josh Hayes
- Longevity in the logo business – Leighton Hubbell
- Logo design – A like for a like – Gareth Hardy
- The art of personal branding – Jacob Cass
- It’s yours, defend it – Nemanja Veselinovic
- Tyrrell Design – Case study – Richard Baird
Logo Nest 03 Articles:
- Goodbye, Mr. Grey. – Josh Hayes
- Brand Makers Staying ‘On-Brand’ – Alen Pavlovic
- They might look good in it, but does it fit? – Leighton Hubbell
"Guys from Logo Nest did a really great job with their book and twice more exciting to get hold of it knowing and finding my design is featured there." - Andriy Bocharov, LukeSF
"This is a wonderful first book in a logo design annual that I look forward to keeping up with. Well written articles providing a great look into the minds of some of the top tier designers today." - Kevin Hughes, Kevin Hughes Design
"My first impression was ‘wow’! I browsed the whole book in a single shot." - Debashis Nayak, Uttercreative
Normally this bundle of logo books sells for $18, but for a limited time only, you can get all 3 eBooks for only $5! That's a savings of 72% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start going logo crazy today!Deal terms:
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The eBooks are in PDF format.
- Sold on a per user basis. These eBooks may not be redistributed or given away.