Expires: November 4, 2013, 11:59 pm EST
Starting a business is tough. There's just so much to think about, manage, and accomplish, including raising money, building your product, and getting the word out. What should you do first? What pitfalls should you avoid? When should you start? When should you give up? You'll be asking yourself umpteen million questions.
The smartest thing you can do when starting a business is ask for help. Ask for advice. Find others who've already gone down that difficult path and learn from their mistakes and triumphs. With this Mighty Deal from Jack Kaufman, you'll get to do that with 33 different industry veterans! Yep, The Found a Business Book features 33 advice-filled interviews with some of today's most successful entrepreneurs like Jack Dorsey, Tom Preston-Werner, and Ryan Carson. Their advice and success stories will be invaluable to you on your own startup journey! To help you take that first step, we're offering this incredible resource for 50% off the regular price! So get started already!
Found a Business Book Highlights:
- 256 Pages of Business Advice
Your purchase of this Mighty Deal gets you a copy of "The Found a Business Book". This 256-page eBook comes to you in multiple DRM-free formats including PDF, MOBI (for Kindle), and ePub (for iBooks and Nook).
- 33 Interviews with Successful Entrepreneurs
The best way to learn is by learning from the best! That's exactly what this invaluable book does for you! Through 33 revealing interviews, successful entrepreneurs share their tips, secrets, and advice on building up a successful business of your own.
- Learn Countless Business Lessons
Through this collection of fabulous interviews, you'll learn the most important things necessary to start a business and, more importantly, grow it. Here are just a few things you'll grasp from this fabulous resource:
- Marketing strategies
- Reasons for starting a business immediately
- Time management strategies
- Dealing with stress as a company founder
- Bootstrapping versus raising funds for your business
- Common challenges for startups
- Most important metrics to keep an eye on
- Building a product people will love
- How to raise funding and venture capital
- Tips on starting a freelance or consulting business
- And loads more!
- Expert Advice
To follow in the footsteps of successful entrepreneurs, you need to first know where they have traveled. That's why this amazing collection of interviews features advice from 33 startup veterans! Learn loads of tips and tricks from the following entrepreneurs:
- Jack Dorsey, Co-founder of Twitter and Co-founder and CEO of Square
- Tom Preston-Werner, Co-founder and CEO of GitHub
- Ryan Carson, Co-founder and CEO of Treehouse
- Daniel Ha, Co-founder and CEO of Disqus
- Evan Spiegel, Co-founder and CEO of Snapchat
- Alan Schaaf, Founder of Imgur
- Gabriel Weinberg, Founder and CEO of DuckDuckGo
- Amit Gupta, Founder of Photojojo
- Rand Fishkin, Founder and CEO of Moz
- Neil Patel, Co-founder of Kissmetrics and Crazy Egg
- Josh Reich, Co-founder and CEO of Simple
- Sahil Lavingia, Founder and CEO of Gumroad
- Elizabeth Yin, Co-founder and CEO of LaunchBit
- Melody McCloskey, Co-founder and CEO of StyleSeat
- Patrick McKenzie, Founder of Appointment Reminder and Bingo Card Creator
- Brennan Dunn, Founder of Planscope, Author of Double Your Freelancing Rate and The Blueprint
- Matt Mazur, Founder of LeanDomainSearch and Preceden
- Ruben Gamez, Founder of Bidsketch
- Jason Cohen, Co-founder and CEO of WP Engine
- Adii Pienaar, Co-founder of WooThemes
- Rob Walling, Owner of HitTail and DotNetInvoice, Founder of Drip
- Chad Pytel, Co-founder and CEO of thoughtbot
- Natalie Nagele and Chris Nagele, Co-owners of Wildbit (the makers of Beanstalk and Postmark)
- Nathan Barry, Founder of ConvertKit, Author of Authority, Designing Web Applications, and The App Design Handbook
- Jeff Atwood, Co-founder of Stack Exchange and Discourse
- Matt Wensing, Co-founder and CEO of Stormpulse
- Robyn Sue Fisher, Founder and CEO of Smitten Ice Cream
- Dan Shipper, Co-founder of Firefly and Airtime
- Michael Karnjanaprakorn, Co-founder and CEO of Skillshare
- Ilya Lichtenstein, Co-founder of MixRank
- Ashu Desai, Co-founder of MakeGamesWithUs
- Wade Foster, Co-founder and CEO of Zapier
- Matin Tamizi, Co-founder and CEO of Balanced
Download a sample interview with Ilya Lichtenstein, co-founder of MixRank.
"Jack Kaufman has written a compelling book of interviews with startup veterans. For real insight on how to start a successful business, dig into 'The Found a Business Book'. A must read for anyone who cares about entrepreneurship." – Patrick Quinlan, Consultant & bestselling author of Smoked and All Those Moments
"Jack Kaufman's 'The Found a Business Book' contains a collection of eye-opening interviews with some of today's top startup founders. If you're actively working on a tech startup or considering founding one in the future, you can't afford not to read this book." – Matt Mazur, Founder of LeanDomainSearch and Preceden
You'd normally pay $19 to get your hands on The Found a Business Book, but for a limited time only, you can get this incredible roadmap to success for only $9! That's a fantastic savings of 50% off!
Click the BUY NOW button and start finding your own business today!Deal terms:
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- You will receive "The Found a Business Book" in eBook format, as a DRM-free PDF file, a DRM-free ePub file (for reading on iBooks and Nook), and a DRM-free MOBI file (for reading on Kindle).
- This eBook is sold on a per user basis and is not for redistribution/resale.