opsioni binarie plus500
Ajax is at the heart of the Web 2.0 revolution. It isn’t a technology but, rather, is a technique that leverages other technologies and techniques, such as CSS, XML, DHTML, and XHTML. Many Web designers and programmers would like to incorporate Ajax in their projects because of the amazing functionality it can add to a Web site, but they can’t because of the steep learning curve. That’s where this book steps in. It makes learning Ajax fun and easy — a great place to start! Visual QuickProject Guides focus on a single project. In this case the project is creating a business employee directory, like an address book. What’s being created is a better, new kind of Web site.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 7.99
www x forex com
Basics of Web Design: HTML, XHTML, and CSS is intended for use in a beginning web design or web development course. The text covers the basics that web designers need to develop their skills:
- Internet and Web concepts overview
- Create web pages with XHTML and HTML5
- Configure color and text with CSS
- Configure page layout with CSS
- Configure images and multimedia
- Explore new CSS3 properties
- Apply Web Design Best Practices
- Design accessible and usable web pages
- Design for search engine optimization
- Choose a domain name
- Publish to the Web
List Price: $ 82.80
Price: $ 58.00
binary option strategy
The important stuff you need to know:
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more.
- Improve your user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use.
- Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses.
- Add a dash of Ajax. Enable your web pages to communicate with a web server without a page reload.
- Practice with living examples. Get step-by-step tutorials for web projects you can build yourself.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 22.33
A full-color introduction to the basics of HTML and CSS from the publishers of Wrox!
Every day, more and more people want to learn some HTML and CSS. Joining the professional web designers and programmers are new audiences who need to know a little bit of code at work (update a content management system or e-commerce store) and those who want to make their personal blogs more attractive. Many books teaching HTML and CSS are dry and only written for those who want to become programmers, which is why this book takes an entirely new approach.
- Introduces HTML and CSS in a way that makes them accessible to everyone—hobbyists, students, and professionals—and it’s full-color throughout
- Utilizes information graphics and lifestyle photography to explain the topics in a simple way that is engaging
- Boasts a unique structure that allows you to progress through the chapters from beginning to end or just dip into topics of particular interest at your leisure
This educational book is one that you will enjoy picking up, reading, then referring back to. It will make you wish other technical topics were presented in such a simple, attractive and engaging way!
From the Author: Goals for this Book
Programming books can often look rather intimidating and uninspiring, but they do not need to be. We wanted to redesign the tech book and make it more accessible, relevant, and attractive to a whole new group of readers. The result is a book that feels more like a magazine and is enjoyable to flick through, and looks like it belongs in the graphic design section rather than the programming section of a bookstore.
- Large info-graphics are used to help simplify new or complex concepts
- Clean design and layout presents each topic on a new page for easy reference
- Printed in full-color, using a vibrant palette to distinguish different types of code
- Attractive code samples help you make beautiful web sites
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 16.54