DotComWebDesign Announces Symfony Development Services
DotComWebDesign, the premier web design and web development firm, is pleased to announce the addition of Symfony web development services to its offering of comprehensive, marketing solutions. First launched in 2005, Symfony is a popular PHP framework that you can use for all of your Web applications. Designed to make creation and maintenance of your PHP Web applications much easier and faster, it’s an ideal choice for business owners who need greater performance from web applications.
DotComWebDesign, a Soni Consultants company, is pleased to announce a complimentary consultation for Symfony PHP web development services.
In order to assist business owners, DotComWebDesign will be offering a complimentary consultation, with a 1 on 1 session with a business analyst, who will analyze the needs of the business. The analyst will work with the prospective client, and help formulate the exact needs/requirements, of the Symfony PHP application.
DotComWebDesign has over 10 years of combined experience doing design and development for small, medium, and enterprise sized companies. With an eye for detail, and an emphasis on lead generation, DotComWebDesign understands the needs of the every day business owner, and CEO, alike.
Posted On: May 09, 2014
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn in Head First HTML5 Programing:
- Learn how to make your pages truly interactive by using the power of the DOM.
- Use the Geolocation API to know where your users are.
- Bring out your inner artist with Canvas, HTML5’s new 2D drawing surface.
- Go beyond just plugging a video into your pages, and create custom video experiences.
- Learn the secret to grabbing five megabytes of storage in every user’s browser.
- Improve your page’s responsiveness and performance with Web workers.
- And much more.
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 23.00
- Go from nothing to a database-backed web application in no time at all
Node Web Development gives you an excellent starting point straight into the heart of developing server side web applications with node. You will learn, through practical examples, how to use the HTTP Server and Client objects, the Connect and Express application frameworks, the algorithms for asynchronous execution, and use both SQL and MongoDB databases.
This book is the ideal companion for getting started with Node. Starting with practical advice on installing Node for both development and application deployment, you will learn how to develop both HTTP Server and Client applications. Many different ways of working with Node are shown, including using database storage engines in applications and developing websites both with and without the Connect/Express web application framework. You will also get an introduction to Node’s CommonJS module system allowing you to implement an important subset of object-oriented design.
What you will learn from this book
- Make informed architecture choices in Node for performance and throughput
- Install and use Node for both the development and deployment of server-side web applications
- Use the Connect and Express application frameworks
- Set up either SQL or MongoDB database systems in your application
- Learn the difference between synchronous and asynchronous algorithms and why they are important
This book is a practical introduction to learning about Node. Each chapter introduces you to a different area of Node, using screenshots and examples to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Who this book is written for
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 24.98
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 31.75
So it’s a great first book in web programming if you’re just starting out:
- It shows you how to get an Apache web server environment set up, so you can test the apps on your computer
- It gives you a quick-start course that shows you how to develop, test, and debug PHP applications that get data from a MySQL database…in just 6 chapters
Then, whether you’re a beginning or experienced web developer, the rest of the book gives you a full set of professional PHP and MySQL skills:
- The 9-chapter section on PHP teaches you how to build web applications using all the skills that make for a smooth user experience…like how to handle forms, strings, dates, arrays, cookies, sessions, and exceptions
- The 5-chapter section on MySQL teaches you all the standard features you need to know for working with databases…like how to design and create a database and how to use SQL and PHP to work with database data
- The 4-chapter section on advanced skills teaches you how to handle professional requirements, like ensuring security, generating email, processing images, and working with code from other web sites (like YouTube videos)…and it culminates with a Guitar Shop web site that shows how everything in the book ties together
Regardless of what you’re learning next, each chapter covers skills from the simple to the complex. So you can go deeper and deeper to gain a sophisticated set of web and database skills, at your own pace.
So don’t wait! Get your copy right away. I think you’ll be delighted at how quickly you’ll be creating your own database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL.
List Price: $ 54.50
Price: $ 32.62
Ajax is no longer an experimental approach to website development, but the key to building browser-based applications that form the cornerstone of Web 2.0. Head First Ajax gives you an up-to-date perspective that lets you see exactly what you can do — and has been done — with Ajax. With it, you get a highly practical, in-depth, and mature view of what is now a mature development approach.
Head First Ajax covers:
- Making Ajax requests with XMLHTTPREQUEST objects
- The asynchronous application model
- The Document Object Model (DOM)
- Controlling the browser with the Browser Object Model
- XHTML Forms
- POST Requests
- XML Syntax and the XML DOM tree
- XML Requests & Responses
- JSON — an alternative to XML
- Ajax architecture & patterns
- The Prototype Library
The book also discusses the server-side implications of building Ajax applications, and uses a “black box” approach to server-side components.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 15.00
This is the second edition of John Zelle’s Python Programming, updated for Python 3. This book is designed to be used as the primary textbook in a college-level first course in computing. It takes a fairly traditional approach, emphasizing problem solving, design, and programming as the core skills of computer science. However, these ideas are illustrated using a non-traditional language, namely Python. Although Python is used as the language, teaching Python is not the main point of this book. Rather, Python is used to illustrate fundamental principles of design and programming that apply in any language or computing environment. In some places, I have purposely avoided certain Python features and idioms that are not generally found in other languages. There are already many good books about Python on the market; this book is intended as an introduction to computing. Features include the following: *Extensive use of computer graphics. *Interesting examples. *Readable prose. *Flexible spiral coverage. *Just-in-time object coverage. *Extensive end-of-chapter problems.
List Price: $ 45.00
Price: $ 38.29