- Used Book in Good Condition
- Covers node and asynchronous programming main concepts
- Addresses the basics: modules, buffers, events, and timers
- Explores streams, file systems, networking, and automated unit testing
- Goes beyond the basics, and shares techniques and tools for debugging, unit testing, and flow control
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 23.48
DotComWebDesign Announces Symfony Development Services
DotComWebDesign, the premier web design and web development firm, is pleased to announce the addition of Symfony web development services to its offering of comprehensive, marketing solutions. First launched in 2005, Symfony is a popular PHP framework that you can use for all of your Web applications. Designed to make creation and maintenance of your PHP Web applications much easier and faster, it’s an ideal choice for business owners who need greater performance from web applications.
DotComWebDesign, a Soni Consultants company, is pleased to announce a complimentary consultation for Symfony PHP web development services.
In order to assist business owners, DotComWebDesign will be offering a complimentary consultation, with a 1 on 1 session with a business analyst, who will analyze the needs of the business. The analyst will work with the prospective client, and help formulate the exact needs/requirements, of the Symfony PHP application.
DotComWebDesign has over 10 years of combined experience doing design and development for small, medium, and enterprise sized companies. With an eye for detail, and an emphasis on lead generation, DotComWebDesign understands the needs of the every day business owner, and CEO, alike.
Posted On: May 09, 2014
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-515—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Program a new application; add and configure server controls
- Manage data input, user state, and security
- Implement data source controls and data-bound controls
- Use AJAX-enabled forms and scripts
- Create and consume XML Web services and WFC services
- Design for accessibility, globalization, and mobility
- Debug, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot applications
Then, assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The practice test materials are available as a download along with your ebook version of the kit, and will be located in your account. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 29.66
- Understand Node’s event-loop architecture, non-blocking I/O, and event-driven programming
- Discover how Node supports a variety of database and data storage tools
- Learn best practices for writing easy-to-maintain code for Node
- Get concrete examples of how to use the various Node APIs in practice
- Take advantage of the book’s complete API reference
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 23.54