il trading online funziona
Carefully paced for non-programmers, this second edition of the top-selling guide to web development now also provides an extensive introduction to CSS, and benefits from reader questions and suggestions about the first edition, making the new edition even easier to follow and more information-packed than ever.
Plus, to ensure your have understood all the main points, you’ll practice what you’ve learned with review questions at the end of each chapter, and there’s even a sample social networking platform built with the elements introduced in this book.
- Understand PHP up to an intermediate level, including the basics of object-oriented programming
- Master MySQL, from database structure to complex queries
- Create web pages with PHP and MySQL by integrating forms and other HTML features
- Pick up the basics of CSS (and CSS3) and learn how to use it to create compelling and dynamic web pages.
- Make Ajax calls and turn your website into a highly interactive environment
- Upload and manipulate files and images, validate user input, and secure your applications
- Bring all these technologies together to create a social networking site
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 21.09
- Understand Node’s event-loop architecture, non-blocking I/O, and event-driven programming
- Discover how Node supports a variety of database and data storage tools
- Learn best practices for writing easy-to-maintain code for Node
- Get concrete examples of how to use the various Node APIs in practice
- Take advantage of the book’s complete API reference
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 23.54
opzioni binarie facili
Using Hands-On Practice exercises and Website Case Studies to motivate readers, Web Development and Design Foundations with HTML5 includes all the necessary lessons to guide students in developing highly effective websites.
This textbook has an innovative approach that prepares students to design web pages that work today, in addition to being ready to take advantage of the new HTML5 coding techniques of the future. XHTML syntax is introduced, but the focus is on HTML5 syntax. New HTML5 elements are presented, with an emphasis on coding web pages that work in both current and future browsers.
- Internet concepts
- Creating web pages with HTML5
- Configuring text, color, and page layout with CSS
- HTML5 Video and Audio
- HTML5 Form Controls
- New CSS3 properties
- Web design best practices
- CSS media queries
- Designing web pages for mobile devices
- Web accessibility standards
- The web development process
- Choosing a domain name
- Selecting a web host
- Website promotion and search engine optimization
- E-commerce Overview
List Price: $ 102.00
Price: $ 80.24