opsioni binarie plus500
Need help finding the right HTML5 element or attribute for your web page or application? HTML5 Pocket Reference is the classic reference that web designers and developers have been keeping close at hand for more than thirteen years.
This fifth edition has been updated to reflect the current state of HTML5, including the HTML5 Candidate Recommendation, the emerging HTML5.1 Working Draft, and the living WHATWG standard. Features include:
- An alphabetical listing of every element and attribute in HTML5, HTML5.1, and the WHATWG living standard
- Descriptions, markup examples, content categories, content models, and start- and end-tag requirements for every element
- At-a-glance notes indicating the differences between the HTML5 specifications and HTML 4.01
- Useful charts of special characters
- An overview of HTML5 APIs
If you’re an experienced web designer or developer who needs a quick resource for working with established web standards, this handy book is indispensable.
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 6.87
www x forex com
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 35.99
binary option strategy
All you need to know on web design in a thorough new edition
If you want just one complete reference on web design, this book is it. The newest edition of this essential guide features 650+ pages on the latest tools and new web design standards, such as HTML5, CSS 3, and other core technologies and page-building strategies. Five minibooks provide deep coverage: essential pre-design considerations, how to establish the look of your site, building a site, how to test your site, and taking your site public. Design professional and author Sue Jenkins understands what designers need and gives you the answers.
- Thorough revision brings you up to date on the latest changes in the world of web design
- Features five minibooks that cover all the bases: Getting Started, Designing for the Web, Building the Site, Standards and Testing, and Publishing and Site Maintenance
- Covers the latest tools, page-building strategies, and emerging technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS 3
- Includes over 650 pages of detail on such topics as establishing audience focus, creating content, using mock-ups and storyboards to establish the look, how to design for text and images, testing your site, and more
If you’re looking for an in-depth reference on all aspects of designing and building a site and taking it live, Web Design All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the book.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 24.63
HTML5 is revolutionizing the Web, and now it’s coming to your ebook reader! With the release of the EPUB 3 specification, HTML5 support will officially be a part of the EPUB standard, and publishers will be able to take full advantage of HTML5’s rich feature set to add rich media and interactivity to their ebook content.
HTML5 for Publishers gives an overview of some of the most exciting features HTML5 provides to ebook content creators–audio/video, geolocation, and the Canvas–and shows how to put them in action. Learn how to:
- Intersperse audio/video with textual content
- Create a graphing calculator to display algebraic equations on the Canvas
- Use geolocation to customize a work of fiction with details from the reader’s locale
- Use Canvas to add interactivity to a children’s picture book
List Price: $ 0.99
iqoption solo webmoney
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn in Head First HTML5 Programing:
- Learn how to make your pages truly interactive by using the power of the DOM.
- Use the Geolocation API to know where your users are.
- Bring out your inner artist with Canvas, HTML5’s new 2D drawing surface.
- Go beyond just plugging a video into your pages, and create custom video experiences.
- Learn the secret to grabbing five megabytes of storage in every user’s browser.
- Improve your page’s responsiveness and performance with Web workers.
- And much more.
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 23.00
imparare a fare trader
PROFESSIONAL TECHNIQUES FOR MODERN LAYOUT
Smashing CSS takes you well beyond the basics, covering not only the finer points of layout and effects, but introduces you to the future with HTML5 and CSS3. Very few in the industry can show you the ins and outs of CSS like Eric Meyer and inside Smashing CSS Eric provides techniques that are thorough, utterly useful, and universally applicable in the real world. From choosing the right tools, to CSS effects and CSS3 techniques with jQuery, Smashing CSS is the practical guide to building modern web layouts.
With Smashing CSS you will learn how to:
- Throw elements offscreen/hide them
- Create body/HTML backgrounds in XHTML
- Usemore than 15 layout techniques including clearfix, two/three simple columns, faux columns, One True Layout, Holy Grail, em-based layout, fluid grids, sticky footers, and more
- Use a variety of CSS effects including CSS popups, boxpunching, rounded corners, CSS sprites, Sliding Doors, Liquid Bleach, ragged floats, and more
- Apply CSS table styling including using thead, tfoot, and tbody, row headers, column-oriented styling (classes); styling data tables with jQuery, tables to graphs, tables to maps; and more
- Use CSS3 elements including rounded corners, multiple backgrounds, RGBA, using jQuery to do CSS3 selections and so much more.
Smashing Magazine (smashingmagazine.com) is one of the world’s most popular web design sites. True to the Smashing mission, the Smashing Magazine book series delivers useful and innovative information to Web designers and developers.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 24.16
conoscete autopzioni binarie
Everything is clearly explained with plenty of examples and figures, and you will absolutely find this one of the easiest courses you have ever taken. Once you’ve finished it, you’ll completely understand CSS and CSS3, and be fully confident of how to use it to make really impressive and dynamic web pages.
Starting from the basics of CSS (which experienced users can skim) the book covers everything you need to know about CSS and CSS3 in these 16 easy-to-follow lectures:
- Introduction to CSS
- The CSS Rules
- CSS Selectors
- The CSS Cascade
- CSS Fonts & Typography
- CSS Color & Position
- The CSS Box Model
- Introduction to CSS3
- CSS3 Attribute Selectors
- CSS3 Backgrounds
- CSS3 Borders
- CSS3 Box Shadows, Overflow & Columns
- CSS3 Colors & Opacity
- CSS3 Text Effects & Web Fonts
- CSS3 Transformations & Transitions
- CSS3 3D Transformation
After reading this book you will be fully up-to-date on all the latest powerful design features provided by CSS3, and will be all set to bring your web designs up to the next level.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 16.25
bonus opzioni binarie trading
Basics of Web Design: HTML, XHTML, and CSS is intended for use in a beginning web design or web development course. The text covers the basics that web designers need to develop their skills:
- Internet and Web concepts overview
- Create web pages with XHTML and HTML5
- Configure color and text with CSS
- Configure page layout with CSS
- Configure images and multimedia
- Explore new CSS3 properties
- Apply Web Design Best Practices
- Design accessible and usable web pages
- Design for search engine optimization
- Choose a domain name
- Publish to the Web
List Price: $ 82.80
Price: $ 58.00
postepay evolution trading
HTML5 is more than a markup language—it’s a dozen independent web standards all rolled into one. Until now, all it’s been missing is a manual. With this thorough, jargon-free guide, you’ll learn how to build web apps that include video tools, dynamic drawings, geolocation, offline web apps, drag-and-drop, and many other features. HTML5 is the future of the Web, and with this book you’ll reach it quickly.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Structure web pages in a new way. Learn how HTML5 helps make web design tools and search engines work smarter.
- Add audio and video without plugins. Build playback pages that work in every browser.
- Draw with Canvas. Create shapes, pictures, text, and animation—and make them interactive.
- Go a long way with style. Use CSS3 and HTML5 to jazz up your pages and adapt them for mobile devices.
- Build web apps with rich desktop features. Let users work with your app offline, and process user-selected files in the browser.
- Create location-aware apps. Write geolocation applications directly in the browser.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 19.95