autoopnizioni binarie com
Everything you need to know to create professional web sites is right here. Learning Web Design starts from the beginning — defining how the Web and web pages work — and builds from there. By the end of the book, you’ll have the skills to create multi-column CSS layouts with optimized graphic files, and you’ll know how to get your pages up on the Web.
This thoroughly revised edition teaches you how to build web sites according to modern design practices and professional standards. Learning Web Design explains:
- How to create a simple (X)HTML page, how to add links and images
- Everything you need to know about web standards — (X)HTML, DTDs, and more
- Cascading Style Sheets — formatting text, colors and backgrounds, using the box model, page layout, and more
- All about web graphics, and how to make them lean and mean through optimization
- The site development process, from start to finish
- Getting your pages on the Web — hosting, domain names, and FTP
The book includes exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and short quizzes to make sure you’re up to speed with key concepts. If you’re interested in web design, Learning Web Design is the place to start.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 23.98
demo trading binario
The Definitive Guide to HTML5 provides the breadth of information you’ll need to start creating the next generation of HTML5 websites. It covers all the base knowledge required for standards-compliant, semantic, modern website creation. It also covers the full HTML5 ecosystem and the associated APIs that complement the core HTML5 language.
The final part of the book covers the associated W3C APIs that surround the HTML5 specification. You will achieve a thorough working knowledge of the Geolocation API, web storage, creating offline applications, and the new drag and drop functionality. The Definitive Guide to HTML5 also dives into the key media enhancements of HTML5 and its surrounding technologies: Canvas, video and audio.
Tutorial robot opzioni binarie - Come fare trading al livello per principiante
- How to use all of the core features of HTML5
- How to make the most of the APIs that surround HTML5, such as Geolocation, Web Storage, and drag and drop
- How to leverage the media capabilities of the modern web: Canvas, audio, and video
Who this book is for
Web developers and designers who want to increase their HTML5 skills to create modern, standards-compliant websites.
Table of Contents
- Putting HTML in Context
- Getting Ready
- Getting Started with HTML
- Getting Started with CSS
- HTML Elements in Context
- Creating HTML Documents
- Marking Up Text
- Grouping Content
- Creating Sections
- Working with Tables
- Working with Forms
- Customizing the Input Element
- Other Forms Elements & Input Validation
- Embedding Content
- CSS In Context
- Using the CSS Selectors – Part I
- Using the CSS Selectors – Part II
- Using Borders &Backgrounds
- Working with the Box Model
- Creating Layouts
- Styling Text
- Transitions, Animations & Transforms
- Other CSS Properties & Features
- The DOM in Context
- Working with the Document Object
- Working with the Window Object
- Working with DOM Elements
- Styling DOM Elements
- Working with Events
- Using the Element-Specific Objects
- Using Ajax – Part I
- Using Ajax – Part II
- Working with Multimedia
- Using the Canvas – Part I
- Using the Canvas – Part II
- Using Drag & Drop
- Using Geolocation
- Using Web Storage
- Creating Offline Applications
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 25.10
best trading strategy on tradingview
This book will help you:
- Understand PHP essentials and the basics of object-oriented programming
- Master MySQL, from database structure to complex queries
- Create web pages with PHP and MySQL by integrating forms and other HTML features
- Use libraries and packages, including the Smarty web template system, PEAR program repository, and the Yahoo! User Interface Library
- Make Ajax calls and turn your website into a highly dynamic environment
- Upload and manipulate files and images, validate user input, and secure your applications
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 22.31
HTML5: Everyone’s using it, nobody knows what it is. I realize that sounds more like a line out of an existential movie — maybe Waiting for Godot or a screenplay by Sartre — than a statement about HTML5. But it’s really the truth: most of the people using HTML5 are treating it as HTML4+, or even worse, HTML4 (and some stuff they don’t use). The result? A real delay in the paradigm shift that HTML5 is almost certain to bring. It’s certainly not time to look away, because by the time you look back, you may have missed something really important: a subtle but important transition centered around HTML5.
List Price: $ 0.99
opzioni binarie investimento minimo
The important stuff you need to know:
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more.
- Improve your user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use.
- Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses.
- Add a dash of Ajax. Enable your web pages to communicate with a web server without a page reload.
- Practice with living examples. Get step-by-step tutorials for web projects you can build yourself.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 22.33
trading on line migliori piattaforme forex o doppio binario
Node.js. It’s the latest in a long line of “Are you cool enough to use me?” programming languages, APIs, and toolkits. In that sense, it lands squarely in the tradition of Rails,and Ajax, and Hadoop, and even to some degree iPhone programming and HTML5.
The good news is that you’re hearing (and thinking) about the right things. Node really is concerned with network programming and server-side request/response processing.The bad news is that like Rails, Ajax, and Hadoop before it, there’s precious little clear information available. There will be, in time — as there now is for these other “cool”frameworks that have matured — but why wait for a book or tutorial when you might be able to use Node today, and dramatically improve the maintainability.
List Price: $ 0.99
come capire le inversione di una candela in iq option
Do you want to build web pages, but have no previous experience? This friendly guide is the perfect place to start. You’ll begin at square one, learning how the Web and web pages work, and then steadily build from there. By the end of the book, you’ll have the skills to create a simple site with multi-column pages that adapt for mobile devices.
Learn how to use the latest techniques, best practices, and current web standards—including HTML5 and CSS3. Each chapter provides exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and short quizzes to make sure you understand key concepts.
This thoroughly revised edition is ideal for students and professionals of all backgrounds and skill levels, whether you’re a beginner or brushing up on existing skills.
- Build HTML pages with text, links, images, tables, and forms
- Use style sheets (CSS) for colors, backgrounds, formatting text, page layout, and even simple animation effects
- Learn about the new HTML5 elements, APIs, and CSS3 properties that are changing what you can do with web pages
- Make your pages display well on mobile devices by creating a responsive web design
- Create and optimize web graphics so they’ll download as quickly as possible
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 26.25
trading binario con 10 euro
Using Hands-On Practice exercises and Website Case Studies to motivate readers, Web Development and Design Foundations with HTML5 includes all the necessary lessons to guide students in developing highly effective websites.
This textbook has an innovative approach that prepares students to design web pages that work today, in addition to being ready to take advantage of the new HTML5 coding techniques of the future. XHTML syntax is introduced, but the focus is on HTML5 syntax. New HTML5 elements are presented, with an emphasis on coding web pages that work in both current and future browsers.
- Internet concepts
- Creating web pages with HTML5
- Configuring text, color, and page layout with CSS
- HTML5 Video and Audio
- HTML5 Form Controls
- New CSS3 properties
- Web design best practices
- CSS media queries
- Designing web pages for mobile devices
- Web accessibility standards
- The web development process
- Choosing a domain name
- Selecting a web host
- Website promotion and search engine optimization
- E-commerce Overview
List Price: $ 102.00
Price: $ 80.24
si può guadagnare con opzioni binarie
A full-color introduction to the basics of HTML and CSS from the publishers of Wrox!
Every day, more and more people want to learn some HTML and CSS. Joining the professional web designers and programmers are new audiences who need to know a little bit of code at work (update a content management system or e-commerce store) and those who want to make their personal blogs more attractive. Many books teaching HTML and CSS are dry and only written for those who want to become programmers, which is why this book takes an entirely new approach.
- Introduces HTML and CSS in a way that makes them accessible to everyone—hobbyists, students, and professionals—and it’s full-color throughout
- Utilizes information graphics and lifestyle photography to explain the topics in a simple way that is engaging
- Boasts a unique structure that allows you to progress through the chapters from beginning to end or just dip into topics of particular interest at your leisure
This educational book is one that you will enjoy picking up, reading, then referring back to. It will make you wish other technical topics were presented in such a simple, attractive and engaging way!
From the Author: Goals for this Book
Programming books can often look rather intimidating and uninspiring, but they do not need to be. We wanted to redesign the tech book and make it more accessible, relevant, and attractive to a whole new group of readers. The result is a book that feels more like a magazine and is enjoyable to flick through, and looks like it belongs in the graphic design section rather than the programming section of a bookstore.
- Large info-graphics are used to help simplify new or complex concepts
- Clean design and layout presents each topic on a new page for easy reference
- Printed in full-color, using a vibrant palette to distinguish different types of code
- Attractive code samples help you make beautiful web sites
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 16.54