autoopnizioni binarie com
This book is intended for anyone starting out with PHP programming. If you’ve previously worked in another programming language such as Java, C#, or Perl, you’ll probably pick up the concepts in the earlier chapters quickly; however, the book assumes no prior experience of programming or of building Web applications.
That said, because PHP is primarily a Web technology, it will help if you have at least some knowledge of other Web technologies, particularly HTML and CSS.
Many Web applications make use of a database to store data, and this book contains three chapters on working with MySQL databases. Once again, if you’re already familiar with databases in general — and MySQL in particular — you’ll be able to fly through these chapters. However, even if you’ve never touched a database before in your life, you should still be able to pick up a working knowledge by reading through these chapters.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 21.96
demo trading binario
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn in Head First HTML5 Programing:
- Learn how to make your pages truly interactive by using the power of the DOM.
- Use the Geolocation API to know where your users are.
- Bring out your inner artist with Canvas, HTML5’s new 2D drawing surface.
- Go beyond just plugging a video into your pages, and create custom video experiences.
- Learn the secret to grabbing five megabytes of storage in every user’s browser.
- Improve your page’s responsiveness and performance with Web workers.
- And much more.
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 23.00
best trading strategy on tradingview
Everything is clearly explained with plenty of examples and figures, and you will absolutely find this one of the easiest courses you have ever taken. Once you’ve finished it, you’ll completely understand CSS and CSS3, and be fully confident of how to use it to make really impressive and dynamic web pages.
Starting from the basics of CSS (which experienced users can skim) the book covers everything you need to know about CSS and CSS3 in these 16 easy-to-follow lectures:
- Introduction to CSS
- The CSS Rules
- CSS Selectors
- The CSS Cascade
- CSS Fonts & Typography
- CSS Color & Position
- The CSS Box Model
- Introduction to CSS3
- CSS3 Attribute Selectors
- CSS3 Backgrounds
- CSS3 Borders
- CSS3 Box Shadows, Overflow & Columns
- CSS3 Colors & Opacity
- CSS3 Text Effects & Web Fonts
- CSS3 Transformations & Transitions
- CSS3 3D Transformation
After reading this book you will be fully up-to-date on all the latest powerful design features provided by CSS3, and will be all set to bring your web designs up to the next level.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 16.25
With PHP for the World Wide Web, Fourth Edition: Visual QuickStart Guide, readers can start from the beginning to get a tour of the programming language, or look up specific tasks to learn just what they need to know. This task-based visual reference guide uses step-by-step instructions and plenty of screenshots to teach beginning and intermediate users this popular open-source scripting language. Leading technology author Larry Ullman guides readers through the latest developments including use and awareness of HTML5 with PHP. Other addressed changes include removal of outdated functions and more efficient ways to tackle common needs.
Both beginning users, who want a thorough introduction to the technology, and more intermediate users, who are looking for a convenient reference, will find what they need here–in straightforward language and through readily accessible examples.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 23.21
opzioni binarie investimento minimo
CSS3 is the technology behind most of the eye-catching visuals on the Web today, but the official documentation can be dry and hard to follow. Luckily, The Book of CSS3 distills the heady technical language of the CSS3 specification into plain English, so you can get started on your next project right away.
With real-world examples and a focus on results, The Book of CSS3 shows you how to transform ordinary text into stunning, richly detailed web pages fit for any browser. You’ll master the latest cutting-edge CSS features, like multi-column layouts, borders and box effects, and new color and opacity settings. You’ll also learn how to:
- Stylize text with fully customizable outlines, drop shadows, and other effects
- Create, position, and resize unlimited background images on the fly
- Spice up static web pages with event-driven transitions and animations
- Apply 2D and 3D transformations to text and images
- Use linear and radial gradients to create smooth color transitions
- Tailor a website’s appearance to smartphones and other devices
From the simplest blog layout to the most feature-rich web portal, The Book of CSS3 puts the whole wide world of web design at your fingertips. The future of web design is now—what will you create with it?
5 Reasons to Start Using CSS3 from the Author
- Device-responsive pages
The big growth area of web browsing is on smartphone and tablet devices such as Android, iPhone and iPad. New media features and page layout modules in CSS3 let you make pages which respond to the capabilities of the device that’s viewing them, automatically optimizing your content for multiple screen sizes and giving your visitors a tailored experience.
- Eye candy!
- A better reading experience
The web was made for reading text, but for years we’ve had to use a handful of fonts in a very conservative way. CSS3 brings the power to use any font you wish, to decorate the text with drop shadows and outlining, plus new ways of laying out the text such as in multiple columns, like a newspaper or magazine.
- Easier to maintain
Using CSS2.1 usually means adding images (and extra markup) to your documents in order to achieve what should be simple effects. Something as basic as adding rounded corners to an element can mean using up to four extra empty elements to accommodate the graphics required to fake the appearance. CSS3 was created to address just these problems, so you can add rounded corners, drop shadows, gradient backgrounds and much more without writing unnecessary markup or creating multiple image files — meaning a lot less work to make and maintain your documents.
- Cleaner code
The greatly expanded range of selectors in CSS3 means you can add special formatting to links depending on their destination, loop through long tables and lists, even select form elements depending on their current state — all without having to clutter your code with surplus class attributes.
List Price: $ 34.95
Price: $ 19.78
trading on line migliori piattaforme forex o doppio binario
Learn to make more efficient apps, with just one language!
- Contains numerous hands-on examples
- Explains implementation of real-time apps including Socket.IO and HTML5, and WebSockets
- Addresses practical Node.js advantages from specific design choices
- Includes an interactive online component with sample chapters
- Explains components of stand out apps including brevity and benchmarks
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 23.73
come capire le inversione di una candela in iq option
PHP and MySQL are popular open-source technologies that are ideal for quickly developing database-driven Web applications. PHP is a powerful scripting language designed to enable developers to create highly featured Web applications quickly, and MySQL is a fast, reliable database that integrates well with PHP and is suited for dynamic Internet-based applications.
PHP and MySQL Web Development shows how to use these tools together to produce effective, interactive Web applications. It clearly describes the basics of the PHP language, explains how to set up and work with a MySQL database, and then shows how to use PHP to interact with the database and the server.
This practical, hands-on book includes numerous examples that demonstrate common tasks such as authenticating users, constructing a shopping cart, generating PDF documents and images dynamically, sending and managing email, facilitating user discussions, connecting to Web services using XML, and developing Web 2.0 applications with Ajax-based interactivity.
The fourth edition of PHP and MySQL Web Development has been thoroughly updated, revised, and expanded to cover developments in PHP 5 through version 5.3, such as namespaces and closures, as well as features introduced in MySQL 5.1.
List Price: $ 54.99
Price: $ 29.43
trading binario con 10 euro
- Understand Node’s event-loop architecture, non-blocking I/O, and event-driven programming
- Discover how Node supports a variety of database and data storage tools
- Learn best practices for writing easy-to-maintain code for Node
- Get concrete examples of how to use the various Node APIs in practice
- Take advantage of the book’s complete API reference
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 23.54
si può guadagnare con opzioni binarie
If you’ve mastered Python’s fundamentals, you’re ready to start using it to get real work done. Programming Python will show you how, with in-depth tutorials on the language’s primary application domains: system administration, GUIs, and the Web. You’ll also explore how Python is used in databases, networking, front-end scripting layers, text processing, and more. This book focuses on commonly used tools and libraries to give you a comprehensive understanding of Python’s many roles in practical, real-world programming.
You’ll learn language syntax and programming techniques in a clear and concise manner, with lots of examples that illustrate both correct usage and common idioms. Completely updated for version 3.x, Programming Python also delves into the language as a software development tool, with many code examples scaled specifically for that purpose.
- Quick Python tour: Build a simple demo that includes data representation, object-oriented programming, object persistence, GUIs, and website basics
- System programming: Explore system interface tools and techniques for command-line scripting, processing files and folders, running programs in parallel, and more
- GUI programming: Learn to use Python’s tkinter widget library
- Internet programming: Access client-side network protocols and email tools, use CGI scripts, and learn website implementation techniques
- More ways to apply Python: Implement data structures, parse text-based information, interface with databases, and extend and embed Python
List Price: $ 64.99
Price: $ 35.99