Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-515—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Program a new application; add and configure server controls
- Manage data input, user state, and security
- Implement data source controls and data-bound controls
- Use AJAX-enabled forms and scripts
- Create and consume XML Web services and WFC services
- Design for accessibility, globalization, and mobility
- Debug, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot applications
Then, assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The practice test materials are available as a download along with your ebook version of the kit, and will be located in your account. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 29.66
List Price: $ 109.20
Price: $ 54.99
Using Hands-On Practice exercises and Website Case Studies to motivate readers, Web Development and Design Foundations with HTML5 includes all the necessary lessons to guide students in developing highly effective websites.
This textbook has an innovative approach that prepares students to design web pages that work today, in addition to being ready to take advantage of the new HTML5 coding techniques of the future. XHTML syntax is introduced, but the focus is on HTML5 syntax. New HTML5 elements are presented, with an emphasis on coding web pages that work in both current and future browsers.
- Internet concepts
- Creating web pages with HTML5
- Configuring text, color, and page layout with CSS
- HTML5 Video and Audio
- HTML5 Form Controls
- New CSS3 properties
- Web design best practices
- CSS media queries
- Designing web pages for mobile devices
- Web accessibility standards
- The web development process
- Choosing a domain name
- Selecting a web host
- Website promotion and search engine optimization
- E-commerce Overview
List Price: $ 102.00
Price: $ 80.24