il trading online funziona
If you need help writing programs in Python 3, or want to update older Python 2 code, this book is just the ticket. Packed with practical recipes written and tested with Python 3.3, this unique cookbook is for experienced Python programmers who want to focus on modern tools and idioms.
Inside, you’ll find complete recipes for more than a dozen topics, covering the core Python language as well as tasks common to a wide variety of application domains. Each recipe contains code samples you can use in your projects right away, along with a discussion about how and why the solution works.
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strings and Text
- Numbers, Dates, and Times
- Iterators and Generators
- Files and I/O
- Data Encoding and Processing
- Classes and Objects
- Modules and Packages
- Network and Web Programming
- Utility Scripting and System Administration
- Testing, Debugging, and Exceptions
- C Extensions
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 25.99
You will gain an intermediate knowledge of CSS after reading this book. Instead of wandering through loads of theory, we will understand CSS more practically so that we can design a webpage using CSS. We have used Notepad for the examples in this book. Alternatively, you can also use Notepad++ or any advanced editor. All that you need to do is copy the code and paste it into Notepad. Upon execution, you will get the output as depicted in the screenshots. Screenshots are provided for each sample code.
Coding gets better with practice. The examples in this book are compatible with almost every browser. Instead of using the verbatim code, you can modify the code and see the change in the output, thereby understanding the subtle nuances of CSS. By the end of the book, with practice, you can achieve better things and get more acquainted with CSS.
opzioni binarie facili
Need help finding the right HTML5 element or attribute for your web page or application? HTML5 Pocket Reference is the classic reference that web designers and developers have been keeping close at hand for more than thirteen years.
This fifth edition has been updated to reflect the current state of HTML5, including the HTML5 Candidate Recommendation, the emerging HTML5.1 Working Draft, and the living WHATWG standard. Features include:
- An alphabetical listing of every element and attribute in HTML5, HTML5.1, and the WHATWG living standard
- Descriptions, markup examples, content categories, content models, and start- and end-tag requirements for every element
- At-a-glance notes indicating the differences between the HTML5 specifications and HTML 4.01
- Useful charts of special characters
- An overview of HTML5 APIs
If you’re an experienced web designer or developer who needs a quick resource for working with established web standards, this handy book is indispensable.
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 6.87
migliori siti trading opzioni binarie
All you need to know on web design in a thorough new edition
If you want just one complete reference on web design, this book is it. The newest edition of this essential guide features 650+ pages on the latest tools and new web design standards, such as HTML5, CSS 3, and other core technologies and page-building strategies. Five minibooks provide deep coverage: essential pre-design considerations, how to establish the look of your site, building a site, how to test your site, and taking your site public. Design professional and author Sue Jenkins understands what designers need and gives you the answers.
- Thorough revision brings you up to date on the latest changes in the world of web design
- Features five minibooks that cover all the bases: Getting Started, Designing for the Web, Building the Site, Standards and Testing, and Publishing and Site Maintenance
- Covers the latest tools, page-building strategies, and emerging technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS 3
- Includes over 650 pages of detail on such topics as establishing audience focus, creating content, using mock-ups and storyboards to establish the look, how to design for text and images, testing your site, and more
If you’re looking for an in-depth reference on all aspects of designing and building a site and taking it live, Web Design All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the book.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 24.63
binary option simulator
Everything is clearly explained with plenty of examples and figures, and you will absolutely find this one of the easiest courses you have ever taken. Once you’ve finished it, you’ll completely understand CSS and CSS3, and be fully confident of how to use it to make really impressive and dynamic web pages.
Starting from the basics of CSS (which experienced users can skim) the book covers everything you need to know about CSS and CSS3 in these 16 easy-to-follow lectures:
- Introduction to CSS
- The CSS Rules
- CSS Selectors
- The CSS Cascade
- CSS Fonts & Typography
- CSS Color & Position
- The CSS Box Model
- Introduction to CSS3
- CSS3 Attribute Selectors
- CSS3 Backgrounds
- CSS3 Borders
- CSS3 Box Shadows, Overflow & Columns
- CSS3 Colors & Opacity
- CSS3 Text Effects & Web Fonts
- CSS3 Transformations & Transitions
- CSS3 3D Transformation
After reading this book you will be fully up-to-date on all the latest powerful design features provided by CSS3, and will be all set to bring your web designs up to the next level.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 16.25
opzioni binarie migliori indicatori
Basics of Web Design: HTML, XHTML, and CSS is intended for use in a beginning web design or web development course. The text covers the basics that web designers need to develop their skills:
- Internet and Web concepts overview
- Create web pages with XHTML and HTML5
- Configure color and text with CSS
- Configure page layout with CSS
- Configure images and multimedia
- Explore new CSS3 properties
- Apply Web Design Best Practices
- Design accessible and usable web pages
- Design for search engine optimization
- Choose a domain name
- Publish to the Web
List Price: $ 82.80
Price: $ 58.00
investire sui derivati
With PHP for the World Wide Web, Fourth Edition: Visual QuickStart Guide, readers can start from the beginning to get a tour of the programming language, or look up specific tasks to learn just what they need to know. This task-based visual reference guide uses step-by-step instructions and plenty of screenshots to teach beginning and intermediate users this popular open-source scripting language. Leading technology author Larry Ullman guides readers through the latest developments including use and awareness of HTML5 with PHP. Other addressed changes include removal of outdated functions and more efficient ways to tackle common needs.
Both beginning users, who want a thorough introduction to the technology, and more intermediate users, who are looking for a convenient reference, will find what they need here–in straightforward language and through readily accessible examples.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 23.21
siti investire su opzioni binarie
So it’s a great first book in web programming if you’re just starting out:
- It shows you how to get an Apache web server environment set up, so you can test the apps on your computer
- It gives you a quick-start course that shows you how to develop, test, and debug PHP applications that get data from a MySQL database…in just 6 chapters
Then, whether you’re a beginning or experienced web developer, the rest of the book gives you a full set of professional PHP and MySQL skills:
- The 9-chapter section on PHP teaches you how to build web applications using all the skills that make for a smooth user experience…like how to handle forms, strings, dates, arrays, cookies, sessions, and exceptions
- The 5-chapter section on MySQL teaches you all the standard features you need to know for working with databases…like how to design and create a database and how to use SQL and PHP to work with database data
- The 4-chapter section on advanced skills teaches you how to handle professional requirements, like ensuring security, generating email, processing images, and working with code from other web sites (like YouTube videos)…and it culminates with a Guitar Shop web site that shows how everything in the book ties together
Regardless of what you’re learning next, each chapter covers skills from the simple to the complex. So you can go deeper and deeper to gain a sophisticated set of web and database skills, at your own pace.
So don’t wait! Get your copy right away. I think you’ll be delighted at how quickly you’ll be creating your own database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL.
List Price: $ 54.50
Price: $ 32.62
opzioni binarie hack
Everything you need to know to create professional web sites is right here. Learning Web Design starts from the beginning — defining how the Web and web pages work — and builds from there. By the end of the book, you’ll have the skills to create multi-column CSS layouts with optimized graphic files, and you’ll know how to get your pages up on the Web.
This thoroughly revised edition teaches you how to build web sites according to modern design practices and professional standards. Learning Web Design explains:
- How to create a simple (X)HTML page, how to add links and images
- Everything you need to know about web standards — (X)HTML, DTDs, and more
- Cascading Style Sheets — formatting text, colors and backgrounds, using the box model, page layout, and more
- All about web graphics, and how to make them lean and mean through optimization
- The site development process, from start to finish
- Getting your pages on the Web — hosting, domain names, and FTP
The book includes exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and short quizzes to make sure you’re up to speed with key concepts. If you’re interested in web design, Learning Web Design is the place to start.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 23.98