il trading online funziona
Node.js in Action is an example-driven tutorial that starts at square one and goes through all the features, techniques, and concepts needed to build production-quality Node applications. First it shows how to set up a Node development environment and the community-created extensions. Then it runs through some simple demonstration programs and introduces asynchronous programming, a requirement for real-time applications such as chat, online games, and live statistics. It also shows how to create serious web applications using Node’s HTTP API and introduces community frameworks that make web development easier and faster.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 21.09
Do you want to build web pages, but have no previous experience? This friendly guide is the perfect place to start. You’ll begin at square one, learning how the Web and web pages work, and then steadily build from there. By the end of the book, you’ll have the skills to create a simple site with multi-column pages that adapt for mobile devices.
Learn how to use the latest techniques, best practices, and current web standards—including HTML5 and CSS3. Each chapter provides exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and short quizzes to make sure you understand key concepts.
This thoroughly revised edition is ideal for students and professionals of all backgrounds and skill levels, whether you’re a beginner or brushing up on existing skills.
- Build HTML pages with text, links, images, tables, and forms
- Use style sheets (CSS) for colors, backgrounds, formatting text, page layout, and even simple animation effects
- Learn about the new HTML5 elements, APIs, and CSS3 properties that are changing what you can do with web pages
- Make your pages display well on mobile devices by creating a responsive web design
- Create and optimize web graphics so they’ll download as quickly as possible
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 26.25