il trading online funziona
Need help finding the right HTML5 element or attribute for your web page or application? HTML5 Pocket Reference is the classic reference that web designers and developers have been keeping close at hand for more than thirteen years.
This fifth edition has been updated to reflect the current state of HTML5, including the HTML5 Candidate Recommendation, the emerging HTML5.1 Working Draft, and the living WHATWG standard. Features include:
- An alphabetical listing of every element and attribute in HTML5, HTML5.1, and the WHATWG living standard
- Descriptions, markup examples, content categories, content models, and start- and end-tag requirements for every element
- At-a-glance notes indicating the differences between the HTML5 specifications and HTML 4.01
- Useful charts of special characters
- An overview of HTML5 APIs
If you’re an experienced web designer or developer who needs a quick resource for working with established web standards, this handy book is indispensable.
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 6.87
All you need to know on web design in a thorough new edition
If you want just one complete reference on web design, this book is it. The newest edition of this essential guide features 650+ pages on the latest tools and new web design standards, such as HTML5, CSS 3, and other core technologies and page-building strategies. Five minibooks provide deep coverage: essential pre-design considerations, how to establish the look of your site, building a site, how to test your site, and taking your site public. Design professional and author Sue Jenkins understands what designers need and gives you the answers.
- Thorough revision brings you up to date on the latest changes in the world of web design
- Features five minibooks that cover all the bases: Getting Started, Designing for the Web, Building the Site, Standards and Testing, and Publishing and Site Maintenance
- Covers the latest tools, page-building strategies, and emerging technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS 3
- Includes over 650 pages of detail on such topics as establishing audience focus, creating content, using mock-ups and storyboards to establish the look, how to design for text and images, testing your site, and more
If you’re looking for an in-depth reference on all aspects of designing and building a site and taking it live, Web Design All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the book.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 24.63
opzioni binarie facili
With PHP for the World Wide Web, Fourth Edition: Visual QuickStart Guide, readers can start from the beginning to get a tour of the programming language, or look up specific tasks to learn just what they need to know. This task-based visual reference guide uses step-by-step instructions and plenty of screenshots to teach beginning and intermediate users this popular open-source scripting language. Leading technology author Larry Ullman guides readers through the latest developments including use and awareness of HTML5 with PHP. Other addressed changes include removal of outdated functions and more efficient ways to tackle common needs.
Both beginning users, who want a thorough introduction to the technology, and more intermediate users, who are looking for a convenient reference, will find what they need here–in straightforward language and through readily accessible examples.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 23.21
migliori siti trading opzioni binarie
So it’s a great first book in web programming if you’re just starting out:
- It shows you how to get an Apache web server environment set up, so you can test the apps on your computer
- It gives you a quick-start course that shows you how to develop, test, and debug PHP applications that get data from a MySQL database…in just 6 chapters
Then, whether you’re a beginning or experienced web developer, the rest of the book gives you a full set of professional PHP and MySQL skills:
- The 9-chapter section on PHP teaches you how to build web applications using all the skills that make for a smooth user experience…like how to handle forms, strings, dates, arrays, cookies, sessions, and exceptions
- The 5-chapter section on MySQL teaches you all the standard features you need to know for working with databases…like how to design and create a database and how to use SQL and PHP to work with database data
- The 4-chapter section on advanced skills teaches you how to handle professional requirements, like ensuring security, generating email, processing images, and working with code from other web sites (like YouTube videos)…and it culminates with a Guitar Shop web site that shows how everything in the book ties together
Regardless of what you’re learning next, each chapter covers skills from the simple to the complex. So you can go deeper and deeper to gain a sophisticated set of web and database skills, at your own pace.
So don’t wait! Get your copy right away. I think you’ll be delighted at how quickly you’ll be creating your own database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL.
List Price: $ 54.50
Price: $ 32.62
binary option simulator
The Definitive Guide to Ajax Web Application Development
Evolve from the click-and-wait programming pattern to the latest Web 2.0 paradigm using this comprehensive guide to Ajax. Written by Web development expert Thomas Powell, the book lays out every feature of Ajax alongside detailed explanations and real-world code examples.
Explore all the quirks and details in the XMLHttpRequest object
Handle disparate data formats, including XML, JSON, CSV, YAML, and more
Deal with networking issues, including timeouts, retries, response ordering, and a variety of server and content errors
Secure Ajax applications using authentication, obfuscation, and encryption
- Implement common Ajax UI patterns such as auto suggest, click-to-edit, and drag-and-drop
Solve troubling Ajax architecture problems, including back button, history, and bookmarking issues
Learn Ajax’s role in Web 2.0 and Web services
Explore push style communication using Comet and Flash
Discover the future of offline Web application access and operation
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 25.75