il trading online funziona
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-515—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Program a new application; add and configure server controls
- Manage data input, user state, and security
- Implement data source controls and data-bound controls
- Use AJAX-enabled forms and scripts
- Create and consume XML Web services and WFC services
- Design for accessibility, globalization, and mobility
- Debug, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot applications
Then, assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The practice test materials are available as a download along with your ebook version of the kit, and will be located in your account. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 29.66
List Price: $ 109.20
Price: $ 54.99
opzioni binarie facili
This second edition of The Principles of Beautiful Web Design is the ideal book for people who can build websites, but are seeking the skills and knowledge to visually enhance their sites.
This book will teach you how to:
- Understand the process of what makes “good design,” from discovery through to implementation
- Use color effectively, develop color schemes, and create a palette
- Create pleasing layouts using grids, the rule of thirds, and symmetry
- Employ textures: lines, points, shapes, volumes, and depth
- Apply typography to make ordinary designs look great
- Choose, edit, and position effective imagery
And lots more…
This revised, easy-to-follow guide is illustrated with beautiful, full-color examples, and leads readers through the process of creating great designs from start to finish.
It also features:
- Updated information about grid-based design
- How to design for mobile resolutions
- Information about the future of web fonts including @font-face
- Common user-interface patterns and resources
List Price: $ 39.95
Price: $ 22.68
migliori siti trading opzioni binarie
Everything you need to know to create professional web sites is right here. Learning Web Design starts from the beginning — defining how the Web and web pages work — and builds from there. By the end of the book, you’ll have the skills to create multi-column CSS layouts with optimized graphic files, and you’ll know how to get your pages up on the Web.
This thoroughly revised edition teaches you how to build web sites according to modern design practices and professional standards. Learning Web Design explains:
- How to create a simple (X)HTML page, how to add links and images
- Everything you need to know about web standards — (X)HTML, DTDs, and more
- Cascading Style Sheets — formatting text, colors and backgrounds, using the box model, page layout, and more
- All about web graphics, and how to make them lean and mean through optimization
- The site development process, from start to finish
- Getting your pages on the Web — hosting, domain names, and FTP
The book includes exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and short quizzes to make sure you’re up to speed with key concepts. If you’re interested in web design, Learning Web Design is the place to start.
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 23.98