autoopnizioni binarie com
With PHP for the World Wide Web, Fourth Edition: Visual QuickStart Guide, readers can start from the beginning to get a tour of the programming language, or look up specific tasks to learn just what they need to know. This task-based visual reference guide uses step-by-step instructions and plenty of screenshots to teach beginning and intermediate users this popular open-source scripting language. Leading technology author Larry Ullman guides readers through the latest developments including use and awareness of HTML5 with PHP. Other addressed changes include removal of outdated functions and more efficient ways to tackle common needs.
Both beginning users, who want a thorough introduction to the technology, and more intermediate users, who are looking for a convenient reference, will find what they need here–in straightforward language and through readily accessible examples.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 23.21
demo trading binario
The Definitive Guide to HTML5 provides the breadth of information you’ll need to start creating the next generation of HTML5 websites. It covers all the base knowledge required for standards-compliant, semantic, modern website creation. It also covers the full HTML5 ecosystem and the associated APIs that complement the core HTML5 language.
The final part of the book covers the associated W3C APIs that surround the HTML5 specification. You will achieve a thorough working knowledge of the Geolocation API, web storage, creating offline applications, and the new drag and drop functionality. The Definitive Guide to HTML5 also dives into the key media enhancements of HTML5 and its surrounding technologies: Canvas, video and audio.
Trading opzioni binarie si guadagna - Binary speedbot software per opzioni
- How to use all of the core features of HTML5
- How to make the most of the APIs that surround HTML5, such as Geolocation, Web Storage, and drag and drop
- How to leverage the media capabilities of the modern web: Canvas, audio, and video
Who this book is for
Web developers and designers who want to increase their HTML5 skills to create modern, standards-compliant websites.
Table of Contents
- Putting HTML in Context
- Getting Ready
- Getting Started with HTML
- Getting Started with CSS
- HTML Elements in Context
- Creating HTML Documents
- Marking Up Text
- Grouping Content
- Creating Sections
- Working with Tables
- Working with Forms
- Customizing the Input Element
- Other Forms Elements & Input Validation
- Embedding Content
- CSS In Context
- Using the CSS Selectors – Part I
- Using the CSS Selectors – Part II
- Using Borders &Backgrounds
- Working with the Box Model
- Creating Layouts
- Styling Text
- Transitions, Animations & Transforms
- Other CSS Properties & Features
- The DOM in Context
- Working with the Document Object
- Working with the Window Object
- Working with DOM Elements
- Styling DOM Elements
- Working with Events
- Using the Element-Specific Objects
- Using Ajax – Part I
- Using Ajax – Part II
- Working with Multimedia
- Using the Canvas – Part I
- Using the Canvas – Part II
- Using Drag & Drop
- Using Geolocation
- Using Web Storage
- Creating Offline Applications
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 25.10
best trading strategy on tradingview
If you’ve mastered Python’s fundamentals, you’re ready to start using it to get real work done. Programming Python will show you how, with in-depth tutorials on the language’s primary application domains: system administration, GUIs, and the Web. You’ll also explore how Python is used in databases, networking, front-end scripting layers, text processing, and more. This book focuses on commonly used tools and libraries to give you a comprehensive understanding of Python’s many roles in practical, real-world programming.
You’ll learn language syntax and programming techniques in a clear and concise manner, with lots of examples that illustrate both correct usage and common idioms. Completely updated for version 3.x, Programming Python also delves into the language as a software development tool, with many code examples scaled specifically for that purpose.
- Quick Python tour: Build a simple demo that includes data representation, object-oriented programming, object persistence, GUIs, and website basics
- System programming: Explore system interface tools and techniques for command-line scripting, processing files and folders, running programs in parallel, and more
- GUI programming: Learn to use Python’s tkinter widget library
- Internet programming: Access client-side network protocols and email tools, use CGI scripts, and learn website implementation techniques
- More ways to apply Python: Implement data structures, parse text-based information, interface with databases, and extend and embed Python
List Price: $ 64.99
Price: $ 35.99
Do you want to build web pages, but have no previous experience? This friendly guide is the perfect place to start. You’ll begin at square one, learning how the Web and web pages work, and then steadily build from there. By the end of the book, you’ll have the skills to create a simple site with multi-column pages that adapt for mobile devices.
Learn how to use the latest techniques, best practices, and current web standards—including HTML5 and CSS3. Each chapter provides exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and short quizzes to make sure you understand key concepts.
This thoroughly revised edition is ideal for students and professionals of all backgrounds and skill levels, whether you’re a beginner or brushing up on existing skills.
- Build HTML pages with text, links, images, tables, and forms
- Use style sheets (CSS) for colors, backgrounds, formatting text, page layout, and even simple animation effects
- Learn about the new HTML5 elements, APIs, and CSS3 properties that are changing what you can do with web pages
- Make your pages display well on mobile devices by creating a responsive web design
- Create and optimize web graphics so they’ll download as quickly as possible
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 26.25