il trading online funziona
Updated for both Python 3.4 and 2.7, this convenient pocket guide is the perfect on-the-job quick reference. You’ll find concise, need-to-know information on Python types and statements, special method names, built-in functions and exceptions, commonly used standard library modules, and other prominent Python tools. The handy index lets you pinpoint exactly what you need.
Written by Mark Lutz—widely recognized as the world’s leading Python trainer—Python Pocket Reference is an ideal companion to O’Reilly’s classic Python tutorials, Learning Python and Programming Python, also written by Mark.
This fifth edition covers:
- Built-in object types, including numbers, lists, dictionaries, and more
- Statements and syntax for creating and processing objects
- Functions and modules for structuring and reusing code
- Python’s object-oriented programming tools
- Built-in functions, exceptions, and attributes
- Special operator overloading methods
- Widely used standard library modules and extensions
- Command-line options and development tools
- Python idioms and hints
- The Python SQL Database API
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: $ 7.94
Need help finding the right HTML5 element or attribute for your web page or application? HTML5 Pocket Reference is the classic reference that web designers and developers have been keeping close at hand for more than thirteen years.
This fifth edition has been updated to reflect the current state of HTML5, including the HTML5 Candidate Recommendation, the emerging HTML5.1 Working Draft, and the living WHATWG standard. Features include:
- An alphabetical listing of every element and attribute in HTML5, HTML5.1, and the WHATWG living standard
- Descriptions, markup examples, content categories, content models, and start- and end-tag requirements for every element
- At-a-glance notes indicating the differences between the HTML5 specifications and HTML 4.01
- Useful charts of special characters
- An overview of HTML5 APIs
If you’re an experienced web designer or developer who needs a quick resource for working with established web standards, this handy book is indispensable.
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 6.87
opzioni binarie facili
- ISBN13: 9780596527334
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
CSS: The Definitive Guide, 3rd Edition, provides you with a comprehensive guide to CSS implementation, along with a thorough review of all aspects of CSS 2.1. Updated to cover Internet Explorer 7, Microsoft’s vastly improved browser, this new edition includes content on positioning, lists and generated content, table layout, user interface, paged media, and more.
Simply put, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a way to separate a document’s structure from its presentation. The benefits of this can be quite profound: CSS allows a much richer document appearance than HTML and also saves time–you can create or change the appearance of an entire document in just one place; and its compact file size makes web pages load quickly.
Author Eric Meyer tackles the subject with passion, exploring in detail each individual CSS property and how it interacts with other properties. You’ll not only learn how to avoid common mistakes in interpretation, you also will benefit from the depth and breadth of his experience and his clear and honest style. This is the complete sourcebook on CSS.
The 3rd edition contains:
- Updates to reflect changes in the latest draft version of CSS 2.1
- Browser notes updated to reflect changes between IE6 and IE7
- Advanced selectors supported in IE7 and other major browsers included
- A new round of technical edits by a fresh set of editors
- Clarifications and corrected errata, including updated URLs of referenced online resources
List Price: $ 44.99
Price: $ 20.93
migliori siti trading opzioni binarie
The Quick Python Book, Second Edition, is a clear, concise introduction to Python 3, aimed at programmers new to Python. This updated edition includes all the changes in Python 3, itself a significant shift from earlier versions of Python.
The book begins with basic but useful programs that teach the core features of syntax, control flow, and data structures. It then moves to larger applications involving code management, object-oriented programming, web development, and converting code from earlier versions of Python.
True to his audience of experienced developers, the author covers common programming language features concisely, while giving more detail to those features unique to Python.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 22.70
binary option simulator
This is the second edition of John Zelle’s Python Programming, updated for Python 3. This book is designed to be used as the primary textbook in a college-level first course in computing. It takes a fairly traditional approach, emphasizing problem solving, design, and programming as the core skills of computer science. However, these ideas are illustrated using a non-traditional language, namely Python. Although Python is used as the language, teaching Python is not the main point of this book. Rather, Python is used to illustrate fundamental principles of design and programming that apply in any language or computing environment. In some places, I have purposely avoided certain Python features and idioms that are not generally found in other languages. There are already many good books about Python on the market; this book is intended as an introduction to computing. Features include the following: *Extensive use of computer graphics. *Interesting examples. *Readable prose. *Flexible spiral coverage. *Just-in-time object coverage. *Extensive end-of-chapter problems.
List Price: $ 45.00
Price: $ 38.29