NOW ON: Typomancer's Complete Felis Font Family - Slab Serif, Didone - only $20!
Expires: October 20, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
Tired of using the same old font no matter the project? Sometimes just getting a new, unique typeface can breathe life into a designer's world. If you're looking for something fresh to add to your artist's toolbox, you'll don't need to look any further than this Mighty Deal from forex trading courses.
For a limited time only, you can save 90% off the professional Felis font family. This didone font features a touch of slab serif, making it a real unique find. The family includes 4 weights, 2 styles, stylistic alternates, standard and discretionary ligatures, Latin extended glyphs, and more! Available in Desktop and Webfont formats, Felis is just the font you've been waiting for!
Felis Font Highlights:
- Unique Combination of Slab Serif and Didone
Felis is a truly unique font with angular connections, straight lines and a real smart feel. This didone font has a touch of slab serif in it to make for one terrific typeface.
- 4 Different Weights
Your purchase of this Mighty Deal gets you Felis in 4 different font weights. Use any of these font weights to get your point across, while staying true to the font family: light, regular, bold, and black.
- Classic and Modern Feel
Felis comes in both Oblique and Italic styles. Whether you're looking for a classic or modern typesetting feel, Felis has you covered.
- Truly Versatile Font
With the Felis Font, you can create images just about anywhere you'd like! No matter your project, Felis is the perfect font for websites, photographs, posters, T-shirts, presentations and more!
- Additional Typesetting Features
Felis was built with today's modern use in mind. That's why it includes a number of font features such as condensed width for special typesetting, stylistic alternates for a and g, as well as standard and discretionary ligatures. It even features old style figures, numerator, denominator and more, plus Latin extended glyphs!
- Desktop and Webfont Formats
Whether you prefer Desktop or Webfont file formats, the choice is yours. Desktop fonts come in .OTF format, while for just a little bit extra, you can also get the Webfonts, which are delivered in .EOT, .SVG, .TTF and .WOFF formats, and are built to work with @font-face for website text.
The complete Felis font family normally sells for $200 (for the Desktop version), but for a limited time only, you can get this fantastic font family for only $20! That's a rediculous 90% off the regular price! OR get both the Desktop + Webfonts together for just $27, instead of the regular price of $400!
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your preferred version and welcome a new font to your family!Deal terms:
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The Desktop font files are in .otf format.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats and are designed to work with @font-face for text on websites.
- You may use fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- You may use fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- You may used for personal or commercial projects.
- These fonts may be installed on a single computer only. You may not modify, adapt, rename, and distribute this font files.