NOW ON: Verb: 72-Font Super Family (the complete series) - only $37!
Expires: March 29, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
When artists create a new masterpiece, they have one goal in mind: to move you. Well, why shouldn't the same go with Web designers? There's no better way to get your next project moving than with the awesomely active (and actively awesome!) Verb font family!
We've arranged to get the the popular Verb font deal back for another run! Get the entire Verb Font Family, from Yellow Design Studio, for almost 80% off!
- Actively Sans-Serif!
The Verb font family is a friendly and heart-warming font chock full of bold confidence and tons of energy to get your latest projects moving!
- Tons of Moving Features
Packed with features, such as: small caps, discretionary ligatures, alternate connected ligatures, old style numerals and currency, tabular numerals, automatic fractions, superiors and inferiors, ordinals, contextual alternate “f”, and extensive language and currency support. Also includes a full “f” ligature set to help improve text flow when used in real long settings.
- 72 Fonts
Includes four subfamilies: Regular, Condensed, Extra Condensed, and Compressed. Even more, each subfamily sports 9 different weights: Extralight, Light, Regular, Medium, Semibold, Bold, Extrabold, Black, and Ultra. There's also a regular and italics version for each font!
- Looks Amazing at Any Size
No matter the size, Verb works wonders for your projects. At normal text sizes, Verb performs beautifully. Crank things up a few notches and watch Verb explode with personality! The larger the size, the more lively shapes come into focus.
Supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bemba, Bosnian, Catalan, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Ganda, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kalaallisut, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luo, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romansh, Sango, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Turkish, and Zulu.
A Sneak Peek:
The Complete 72-Font family of Verb normally sells for $169 (for the desktop version), but for a limited time only, you can get it for just $37! That's a whopping 78% off the regular price! Or get both the desktop + webfonts together for just $57, instead of the regular price of $338!
Click the BUY NOW button and select your verb deal today!Deal terms:
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- Licensed for one user only. You may purchase multiple licenses in the shopping cart.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may use the fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- Desktop fonts may use the fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- Desktop fonts may use the font to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable.
- Licenses allow usage in static images in mobile apps (jpegs, png, etc) but do not include mobile app embedding.